MillerCoors Supply Chain trainee (Bőcs) in Bőcs, Hungary
Supply Chain trainee (Bőcs)
Date: Feb 12, 2019
Bőcs, BZ, HU
Requisition ID: 4648
Work with Borsodi Brewery Ltd. as a Supply Chain Trainee !
Great Beer or Great Career – you cannot decide which of these sounds better? If so, then use the opportunity and brew great beer and craft great career within Molson Coors Europe Supply Chain Trainee program.
With our great colleagues, we are working to become the number one choice for our customers and partners.
Start your career in Borsodi!
Have you just graduated as a mechanical/electrical engineer or logistic engineer and thirst for a bright and rewarding career in the beer world? Then don't hesitate - we are looking for ambitious young people at Borsodi Brewery Ltd. who are determined to join our Europe-wide Supply Chain trainee program!
What you’ll do?
• 12 months departmental rotations within local Supply chain organization
• learning from others through mentorship, best practices sharing with other countries & visiting sites on various locations in Europe
• experiential learning by working on project as well as hands-on experience in operator & supervisor roles
• learn how the SAP system works
• acquire domestic and international freight forwarding and customer service skills
• support the teams, make other administration tasks
What you need for this position?
• You graduated with bachelor/master’s in engineering – logistics engineer or technical/mechanical engineer
• Be open, proactive and determined
• Not afraid to take over the responsibility and ownership
• Always want to learn more, especially in logistics or technical area
• Have excel skills and be interested in analysis
• Fluent in English both verbally and in writing
Working place: Bőcs
As part of recruitment process, first you have to apply and submit your CV and Motivation letter in English, not later than 22/2/2019
Our recruitment flow includes: CV screening --> Phone screening --> Assessment centers --> Panel interview --> Final feedback
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
BorsodiSorgyar Bőcs [[additionalLocations]]
Apply now »