Applied Materials Software Engineer - C++ in Bangalore, India
Develops code for moderately difficult software projects. Design and implement bug fixes.
Designs moderately difficult software projects.
Develops software documentation.
Troubleshoots a variety of moderately difficult software problems. Performs software tests on code and enhancements. Defines software specifications.
Interfaces with external customers regarding software issues
Interfaces with internal customers for requirements analysis and schedule.
Compiles data for regularly scheduled or special reports, analysis and statements.
- Demonstrates expanded conceptual knowledge in own discipline and broadens capabilities
- Understands key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work
- No supervisory responsibilities but provides informal guidance to new team members
- Solves problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents
- Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team; works within guidelines and policies
- Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations
Years of Experience:
2 - 4 Years
Yes, 10% of the Time
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Applied Materials is the leader in materials engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world. Our expertise in modifying materials at atomic levels and on an industrial scale enables customers to transform possibilities into reality. At Applied Materials, our innovations make possible the technology shaping the future.