Marriott Vacations Worldwide Vacation Ownership Advisor in Bangkok, Thailand
- Build 1 to 1 Customer Relationships
- Owner/Member are engaged and at the same time create a lifetime relationship with our owners/members
- Owner/Member receive high-value holiday experiences and services
- Owner/Member experience a hassle free usage accommodation/trading/exchange request/rental
- Communicate and deliver value added service through owner/member's preferred method of communication and desired speed.
- Focus on getting Owners/Members on vacation and using their Weeks/Points purchased
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Be available to answer all inbound calls in a timely and efficient manner by maintaining a business-like manner at all times.
- Actively contact new owners/members to welcome owners/members to the MVW family by providing advise and guidance on their vacation planning as well as their FDB assignment.
- Verify Owner/Member account information (name, address and phone number) when appropriate during all the call.
- Acknowledge and answer any written correspondence received from owners/members in a timely and efficient manner not exceeding 48 hours unless otherwise directed by management.
- Ensure that all policies and procedures that are outlined in MySource are followed to ensure that all Owners/Members receive the same excellent service through consistently correct answers.
- Utilize Siebel to document all exceptions, complex service issues, problem, concerns, resolution and as directed by management, to ensure that an accurate owner history is kept.
- Use all available support systems and resources to resolve owner's concerns including but not limited to: Emails, Words, Excel, MySource, Universe, CRIS, PURE, OSCAR, iServices, Siebel, MorgageServe, PSAR, International Liaison, Superuser, Web user admin. TimeshareWare and other programs
- To develop and maintain a good working relationship with other MVW and Partner departments including but not limited to International Liaison, Sales sites, Concierge on site, Exchange Company, Finance department and New Owner Administration.
- To ensure that all issues are responded to and closed within a satisfactory period of time and if necessarily follow up with resorts and Customer Resolution in order to resolve issue.
- Anticipating the Owner's/Members' needs and being flexible in responding to them so that we may deliver the service and program they value.
- Assist owners/members with finance-related issues, including Maintenance fee collection and account status enquiries.
- Assist with owners/members exchange requests and liaise with Marriott Rewards and Exchange Company accordingly, including membership requests, confirmations, account updates and certificate issuance/renewal.
Provide New Owners/Members Education as and when required.
To adhere to Standard Operating Procedures of Vacation Experience, Marriott Vacation Worldwide Standard Operating Procedures, and any Local Standard Operating Procedures.
- To maintain a clean, neat, well organized work place which projects a professional atmosphere and free of hazards
- To maintain a traditional and attitude of having the desire to provide excellent service to fellow colleagues in the centre and to all customers. This, in turn, will support our efforts to provide excellent service to customers and to peers of the operations. To response sensitively to the needs and feeling of others, regardless of status or position, to accept interpersonal difference, and to maintain rapport.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled