Accenture CN - Strategy - MC - Resources - Energy - 06 in Bengaluru, India
About Capability Network:
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Key responsibilities of the role:
• To bring upstream O&G industry knowledge, world class capabilities, innovation and cutting-edge technology to our clients in the Resources industry to deliver business value.
• To work with leading Resources clients, major customers and suppliers to develop and execute energy strategies.
• To harness extensive knowledge combined with an integrated suite of methods, people and assets to deliver sustainable long term solutions
• 8-11 years of experience in Oil and Gas (IS-Oil) (Exec)
• Engineering Degree – Required • MBA / PGDM – Preferable