Accenture CN - Strategy - MC - Resources - Natural Resources-09 in Bengaluru, India
About Capability Network:
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Key responsibilities of the role:
• To bring industry knowledge, world class capabilities, innovation and digital experience to our clients in the Mining industry to help them raise their performance to new heights.
• To work with leading mining companies, major customers and suppliers to develop and execute global strategies, manage complex change initiatives and integrate solutions to meet changing business challenges
• Is expected to work competently within one geography, or with close supervision, across geographies
• To efficiently work for engagements with Mining clients in the area of Digital transformation , operational excellence , drive initiatives around IT/OT and upcoming AI technologies.
• To be able to deliver potential solutions along application of digital technologies in mining and processing plants, business process optimization, operational excellence, managing ERP related processes, maintenance and reliability and industrial automation.
• To harness extensive knowledge combined with an integrated suite of methods, people and assets to deliver sustainable long term solutions
• To provide executives and their teams with the necessary strategies and tools to position their organizations for high performance in the new market realities
• 7+ years consulting experience in Mining or 4-7 years of mining industry experience and / or 2-4 years of experience in the application of Digital Technologies in mining and metal plants
• Engineering Bachelor’s degree in mining and / or Masters in Business Administration from institutes of repute