PPD Sr CDM Programmer in Bengaluru, India
Sr CDM Programmer
Bengaluru, India, India at https://ppdi.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/2836/other-jobs-matching/location-only
Data Management at http://ppdi.referrals.selectminds.com/landingpages/data-management-opportunities-at-ppd-22
5 days agoPost Date
The Sr Clinical Programmer/Analyst provides technical assistance as part of a team to develop and
maintain clinical systems that meet internal and external clients’ needs. Planning and
coordination of database design and development for local, regional, or transnational use is
also the responsibility of the position.
• Plans and coordinates database design, development, implementation, maintenance, and
user support of clinical systems.
• Provides technical expertise in conjunction with internal and external clients.
• Programs, tests, and documents databases in accordance with programming standards and
• Programs database manipulation and transfers of data for internal and external clients.
• May assist in developing and implementing new technologies
• May assist IT in testing and evaluating new upgrades to technologies.
• May assist in developing, revising, and maintain core operating procedures and working
• Performing other duties as directed by CDP management will be a responsibility of the
• Meeting objectives as assigned, and interact with the project team to organize timelines,
responsibilities and deliverables is a requirement of the position.
• Developing and maintaining good communications and working relationships with teams
and external clients is a responsibility of the Programmer Analyst.
• May interact with corporate team and CDM team members to negotiate timelines,
responsibilities, and deliverables
• May serve as Lead Programmer on the corporate team.
A degree in computer/life science or related field with 2 + years of relevant work experience,
(recommendation 2-5 years) or a masters degree with 1+ years of relevant work experience
(recommendation 1-3 years), or equivalent qualification/experience is required.
• A good knowledge of Oracle and/or SAS is required. Languages required are SQL, PL/SQL,
and/or SAS/MACRO. Preferred clinical systems include one or more of the following: Clintrial,
Oracle Clinical, and/or InForm.
• A very good organizational, communication, and technical database skills are mandatory
requirements of the position.
• A thorough understanding of clinical drug development process is preferred.
• The position requires a large amount of keyboarding involving repetitive motions with
fingers and sitting for prolonged periods of time.
- Requisition ID: 158132