FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies Texas, LLC Analyst/Lead Analyst/Senior Analyst in Billingham, United Kingdom
*Job Opportunity- Analyst/ Lead Analyst/ Senior Analyst *
POST REF: APR08/18
*Grade 30-32 *
*£21,902 – 34,645 per annum *
Temporary 12-16 months
Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies based in Billingham, Stockton-on-Tees specialise in developing manufacturing processes for customers biologic drugs and offering stability studies to support customer drug substance and drug products.
With plants in Billingham, UK, North Carolina, USA and Texas USA our global vision is to be the leading and most trusted global Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation partner in the biopharmaceutical industry.
As we continue on a period of significant growth we have an opportunity for a QC Analyst to join the Company.
An exciting vacancy has become available to be a part of the newly created Validation team that will be placed within the QC Technical group. This new post as either analyst/Lead analyst or Senior analyst (depending on experience) will report to the QC analytical project lead and work alongside the Analytical Development (AD) group.
Key Duties and Responsibilities of the Validation team:
- This team will work alongside the Analytical Development team to perform analytical RAPTA (FMEA) assessments, to support EMQ (Robustness) studies and to conduct the formal analytical validation piece for late phase projects.
- This team will support the QC/QA effort associated with large analytical validation programs.
- Individuals within this team will form the departmental expertise in product assay validation and may represent the work conducted in support of analytical validation/PPQ campaigns at audit and inspection.
Successful applicants would ideally have some or all of the experience below:
- Biology/Microbiology/Chemistry related Degree or 2 to 5 years relevant experience
- Comprehensive understanding of Biological/microbiological/analytical Chemistry techniques
- Experience in cGMP analytical activities
- Ability to follow methods
- Experience in project ownership/planning
- Experience in the qualification/validation of analytical methods
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to write protocols /reports
We offer a generous benefits package including;
- Competitive salary plus company bonus scheme
- Up to 35 days of holiday, plus bank holidays.
- Salary Sacrifice scheme offering childcare vouchers, bikes, dental etc.
- Free parking.
- Generous pension scheme