Applied Materials Order Management II - (B2) in Bundang, South Korea
Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher-level knowledge and skills. Builds knowledge of the company, processes and customers. Solves a range of straightforward problems. Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures. Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction.
Create under limited supervision quotations/opportunities in ERP system and provide to customer. Dealing with limited volume
Create under limited supervision and maintain accurate Sales Orders in ERP
Escalate and follow up on customer requirements not being met
Handle customer inquires via phone, e-mail, and fax
Generate reports & track orders, opportunities, booking and shipment
Develop understanding of customer requirements and relationship with customers
Develop basic knowledge of AMAT products
- Demonstrates expanded conceptual knowledge in own discipline and broadens capabilities
- Understands key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work
- No supervisory responsibilities but provides informal guidance to new team members
- Solves problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents
- Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team; works within guidelines and policies
- Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations
Non-Degree Program (inactive) (Inactive)
Years of Experience:
1 - 2 Years
Yes, 10% of the Time
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Applied Materials is the leader in materials engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world. Our expertise in modifying materials at atomic levels and on an industrial scale enables customers to transform possibilities into reality. At Applied Materials, our innovations make possible the technology shaping the future.