Danaher Corporation Medical Field Service Engineer - Cambridge & The South East in Cambridge, United Kingdom
Danaher Company Description
At Radiometer, our mission is to help caregivers make diagnostic decisions that save lives. To provide caregivers the insight and confidence that help them arrive at the right diagnostic decisions – decisions that in the end help save lives.
On a yearly basis millions of lives are touched by the information our solutions provide and that’s a fact, we take very seriously; the more critical the setting, the greater the requirements are and that’s why we’ve made it our vision to improve global healthcare with reliable, fast and easy patient diagnoses.
Want to know more about our mission and vision? Click on the link:Link of YouTube video
Our people At Radiometer, we acknowledge that the information our products provide is often the difference between life and death; an acknowledgement that drives and unites us as a company. From biotech and software specialists to financial controllers and engineers, all 3200 colleagues are committed and dedicated to help realize life’s potential.
If you aspire to be part of a purpose, performance and values driven organization whose mission and vision guide every action, we are eager to hear from you.
Radiometer offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives.
Radiometer is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Join our winning team and Follow us on LinkedIn!
Medical Field Service Engineer – Cambridge & The South East
Reporting to the Service Manager, the Medical Field Service Engineer provides all aspects of service support and is the main face of the company to our customers.
This position offers an opportunity to join an innovative company who offer market-leading products to the medical industry. The position involves being responsible for maintaining and managing your own area with excellent support when required. This position also comes with an excellent salary and benefits with opportunities to grow with the company. Although the position will be primarily supporting our customers in the Cambridge & South East areas, it may be necessary to travel into other regions when the Company requires.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
• To operate within safety guidelines, quality procedures and service handbook • To provide technical support by phone to customers within guaranteed response time • To provide onsite service to customers within guaranteed response time • To repair and service all instruments supported by Radiometer onsite or in workshop • To carry out Field Action Notes and Technical Updates within specified time • To carry out software upgrades to all Radiometer products • To keep service manager and sales colleagues informed of any potential problems in not meeting guaranteed times • To liaise with sales colleagues and maximise sales potential in the area • To provide technical training to customers • To forecast and maintain service revenues in own area
Knowledge and Experience Requirements:
- A minimum HNC (or equivalent) in a relevant technical subject
- Minimum of 2 years Field Service experience
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally at all levels
- Proven track record in a technical service organisation with customer focus being key
- IT literate
- Full UK driving license
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team. Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Job Function: Customer Support
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-United Kingdom-Cambridgeshire-Cambridge
Req ID: RAD001971