Google Logistics Operations Program Manager in Changhua County, Taiwan
As a Logistics Operations Program Manager, you'll apply your knowledge of supply chain principles and your problem-solving prowess to key logistics processes (managing vendors, shipping and receiving, inventory management, warehousing and distribution, transportation, etc.). You will lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects, plan requirements with internal customers and usher projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing project schedules, identifying challenges and clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders. You will also manage and motivate a team of outsourced service partners to develop and manage daily operations performance at our warehouse and data centers.
Behind everything our users see online is the architecture built by the Technical Infrastructure team to keep it running. From developing and maintaining our data centers to building the next generation of Google platforms, we make Google's product portfolio possible. We're proud to be our engineers' engineers and love voiding warranties by taking things apart so we can rebuild them. We're always on call to keep our networks up and running, ensuring our users have the best and fastest experience possible.
- Manage multiple 3PL locations across the region for consistent performance effectively.
- Lead 3PL partners to establish facts, solve complex challenges, and establish corrective action plans.
- Manage and monitor metrics for Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and vendor performance scorecards.
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders on new project initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics or Business, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience working with 3PL partners and outsourced providers.
- 5 years of experience working in domestic and international environments.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Mandarin fluently and idiomatically.
- Master's degree in related field.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to think strategically.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.