LinkedIn Account Executive, Talent Solutions (French)- Mid Market Accounts in Dublin, Ireland
Account Executive (Corp), French- LinkedIn Talent Solutions, Mid-Market
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
In Europe, 99% of organisations are SMBs, they are the powerhouse of the European economy, responsible for at least 2/3 of the jobs in the region. To help realising the LinkedIn Vision of creating economic opportunity, we support SMB employers in hiring the best talent. This is the fastest growing segment at LinkedIn.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a Talent Solutions Account Executive (French) to join our team in tapping into potential client opportunities and generating new business. You will be responsible for responding to inbound inquiries as well targeting your region with outbound activity. You will strategically approach relevant companies and teams, identify the best technology options and sell solutions for HR, recruitment & employer branding. Although you strive to meet and exceed quota, you will always act in the best interest of the client.
· Build pipeline and strong personal relationships with prospects.
· Create accurate forecasts and be transparent with management on pipeline status.
· Close new business consistently at or above quota level
· Develop and execute on a strategic plan for the territory and document and distribute competitive information
· Invest in colleagues and give coaching and advice when you see an opportunity for improvement
· Work to develop and circulate the set of best practices that will be the foundation of this team
· Listen to the needs of the market and share insights with product and marketing teams
· Be proactive about solving problems even if it’s outside of your area and be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge
· Seek out opportunities to be a leader and do everything you can to help the company achieve its larger objectives
· Travel required (approximately 10% of the time)
· 2 plus, years of applicable closing sales experience
· Fluency in French and English
· Experience with SaaS opportunities and Salesforce.com platform
· Experience selling IT or recruiting solutions
· Knowledge of software contract terms and conditions with the ability to create fair transactions
· Strong negotiation and accurate forecasting skills
· Demonstrated ability to find, manage and close high-level business in an evangelist sales environment
· Ability to assess business opportunities and use data to inform decision making and persuade others
· Ability to manage a large number of prospect situations simultaneously while positioning company products against direct and indirect competitors