Google Account Manager, DoubleClick Search (UKI) in Dublin, Ireland
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grows. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace Google's latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Account Manager for DoubleClick, you'll work closely with our UKI customers and provide insight on how to optimize DoubleClick in their organization. You will also partner with teams in Large Customer Sales, Media Buying Solutions and Google Technical Services, working together to provide the best possible experience for our customers.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Cultivate and manage relationships with multiple clients and agencies and develop a thorough understanding of their business needs and challenges.
- Add value to our advertisers' businesses and grow their accounts.
- Grow and improve our relationships with our clients and help keep them at the forefront of the online advertising market.
- Advise clients of the wider strategic opportunities in digital.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working in software sales, online marketing or related area.
- Experience with search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM).
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience working in the ad tech market.
- Experience using programmatic ad buying tools.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with customers.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, influencing and presentation skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.