Google Community and Social Program Lead in Dublin, Ireland
The Google Technical Services Product and Tools Operations team maintains the close relationships with the Engineering and Product partners necessary to develop and improve Google’s products and internal tools. We are champions of the customer experience, advocating for feature requests and offering product improvements backed by data-driven insights. Our work enables Google Technical Services teams to deliver delightful support to Google’s millions of customers.
The Google Technical Services Scaled Engagement and Learning team's mission is to inform, educate and engage Customers, Googlers and Vendors in the Ads ecosystem, enabling Customer Success with Google advertising products, by building customer knowledge and self-reliance, simplifying and clarifying how to use our products effectively, and strengthening Googler/Vendor capability to provide best-in-class support.
The goal of our Engagement Platforms team is to provide our users the right information, in the right place, at the right time, by understanding the needs and behaviors of our audiences, developing our engagement platforms and knowledge management to deliver best-in-class experience to users both internal and external and driving reach, adoption, and penetration to maximize impact on our business goals.
As Community Social Engagement Platforms Manager, you will be responsible for globally driving the success of advertisers through Advertiser Communities by developing programs and initiatives aiming to improve community engagement and other community key performance indicators. You will drive the community operations strategy and scale best practices across our community platforms globally.
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grows. You will leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace Google's latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Represent Google by maintaining a friendly, active presence online, growing and managing the Community and building healthy relationships with power users and influencers.
- Lead new innovations in Community and Social programs, including process improvements, best practice sharing and measuring and driving Community health.
- Own, understand and report on Community and Social health and success. Analyze quantitative and qualitative feedback to identify trends and insights into user needs.
- Lead the end-to-end delivery of strategic initiatives aimed to increase growth and engagement on the Community platform and the social channels.
- Develop a program to drive Community operational excellence globally. Design initiatives and programs to improve Community workflows and scale them globally.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with online forums, social media, or marketing communications.
- Ability to speak and write in English and one Tier 1 EMEA language (e.g. German, French, or Russian) fluently and idiomatically.
- Strong AdWords Experience in a customer facing role.
- Interest in scalable support and education, Social Media Management, Online Communities and Customer Education.
- Strong problem-solving skills, strategic and analytical capabilities with an ability to draw conclusions from data and recommend actions.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; ability to translate complex ideas into user-friendly, conversational communications and instructions.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.