Google New Business Manager in Dublin, Ireland
With a rapidly growing array of sales teams, it's important to have seasoned, charismatic leaders to guide our client sales teams. As a New Business Manager, you'll lead and coach high-performing account teams that use consultative sales skills to understand our advertisers' needs and deliver measurable solutions that grow their businesses. You will also work with the sales leadership team to set strategic objectives and run the day-to-day operations for the business. Sales managers willingly help their teams and roll up their sleeves to partner directly with clients to provide comprehensive service. You are an excellent communicator with a proven ability to train and motivate a large team, and you take an analytical approach to sales management.
In this role, you will be be responsible for managing business growth with Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) agencies. You will develop and manage relationships with new business development leaders at assigned agencies. You will work with agencies to improve their new business development pipeline by delivering strategic value adds such as sales training and scaled events. You will actively manage an opportunity pipeline and co-pitch advertiser prospects in collaboration with new business development teams at the agencies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you will provide effective client service, research and market analysis to agencies, in order to shape how this new business grows with Google.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Work towards assigned business goals and prioritize and deliver an outstanding experience to Google's managed agency partners.
- Manage relationships with primary agency Business Development teams and influence the leadership to drive new business.
- Build compelling, data-driven long-term agency acquisition plans to leverage internal and third-party data. Synchronize agency acquisitions plans with your Agency pod and internal cross-functional teams to further develop your managed agencies.
- Become a thought partner for the Agency Lead on strategic initiatives and agency-level planning.
- Advise agency C-levels in developing their sales organization and support agencies in implementing sustainable improvements in their sales and marketing process.
- Experience in a Sales and/or Marketing role at an agency, technology or media company.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in advertising sales, business development, client relationship and servicing skills, and solution-based selling.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage multiple projects with a broad range of internal and external constituents simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex challenges and develop recommendations and action plans.
- Effective analytical skills.
- Ability to speak and write in Norwegian, Swedish, Danish or Finnish fluently and idiomatically.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.