Google Search Specialist, Large Customer Sales (French or Dutch) in Dublin, Ireland
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grows. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace Google's latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
In this role, you will drive business growth with our clients by optimizing and developing Google business, and by identifying relevant account opportunities and implementing solutions. You will manage a variety of Search, Display and YouTube campaigns, ensuring the performance meets the customer’s Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). You will also develop and maintain a deep understanding of customers' core business objectives and challenges, and their business position relative to the industry.
You will work with multiple stakeholders to plan, implement and measure scalable optimization strategies across the book of business and help to educate the team and identify future opportunities. In addition to this, you will partner with the Regional Sales Manager to provide regular insights on performance and delivery of strategies and solutions across the portfolio.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Optimize client accounts by analyzing and managing their campaign strategy across both Search and Display with the goal of improving campaign performance.
- Work with multiple stakeholders to manage the execution of scalable optimization workflows.
- Build thorough knowledge of how clients can use Google products to meet their marketing objectives across Google Search, Google Display Network and YouTube.
- Act as a performance digital consultant for customers. Manage and report on Search and Display/YouTube campaigns.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English and French or Dutch fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in creating online marketing and advertising strategies for performance focused clients.
- Experience in project management.
- Knowledge of Google’s products (Search, Mobile, Google Display Network, YouTube).
- Demonstrated ability to consult and create strategies to drive performance (e.g. scalable implementation plans).
- Demonstrated ability to consult clients and to build strong client relationships.
- Effective analytical and data management skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.