Google Video Specialist (UKI), Large Customer Sales in Dublin, Ireland
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Video Specialist for the UKI market, you'll facilitate project planning and delivery of video solutions. You will co-ordinate with Account Managers, Industry Managers and Agency Consultants on Video briefings and projects that require additional support and expertise. This is a client-facing sales role which will give you the opportunity to demonstrate your project planning and commercial/sales skills, along with your video product and stakeholder management expertise.
Global Solutions is the link between Google products and business. Your focus is to help turn innovation into complete, packaged tools that allow our customers to get the most that they need from our suite of products. As part of the Global Solutions team, you'll help to ensure that Google has adopted the right strategy for our products. Working in one of three specialized areas – Performance, Brand, or Publisher & Platform – you'll use your expertise to help front-line Sales partners to work their magic quickly and effectively. Above all, you are passionate about all things digital, and want to help shape the ever-changing world of online advertising.
- Oversee media planning and associated campaigns and activities.
- Support the Account team in developing video campaigns. Support the choice between auction and/or reserve campaigns, targeting methods and inventory.
- Optimize campaigns towards delivery of strategic business goals.
- Follow-up on account plans proactively to ensure quarterly rhythm. Assist Account team in responding to media briefs.
- Provide thought-leadership regarding video implementation, optimization and measurement. Coordinate with Regional go-to-market teams and Specialist Community in order to stay up to date on area of expertise.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in consultative sales, with client-facing experience.
- Experience in sales/business development. Experience with pipeline management and online video advertising.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience working in/with agencies. Experience in TV buying (client-side) and/or TV selling (agency-side).
- Ability to quickly build relations and rapport. Ability to manage diverse sets of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated prioritization and project management skills.
- Effective presentation and communication skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.