Fortive Corporation Strategic Customer Support in Eindhoven, Netherlands
Strategic Customer Support
Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software. We are a dynamic market leader with sound financial health. Fluke has achieved the number one or number two position in every market in which it competes. The Fluke brand has a reputation for portability, ruggedness, safety, ease of use and rigid standards of quality. A wholly owned subsidiary of Danaher Corporation (www.danaher.com), Fluke is a multi-national corporation headquartered in the greater Seattle area. We offer an entrepreneurial environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused, and growth-oriented. It is driven by the phenomenally successful Danaher Business System. Working at Fluke gives you access to a robust career development process and challenging, “stretch” opportunities.
The Strategic Customer Support Specialist will guide and direct the total process flow between key-customers, suppliers and the Technical repair center.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provides information to our national and international partners, suppliers and customers before, during and after the repair or calibration stage, such as: schedule dates, information on delivery time, shipping information, service prices etc..
• Performing logistics work like processing incoming repair and calibration work into ERP system (PRE-RMA no.) and prepare return shipment to the end users.
• Schedules and guides outsourced calibrations or repairs to third parties or OEM’s to ensure quick TAT
• Calculates and watches repair and calibration price quotations.
• Invoices the customer, after checking the bill, for carried out activities or contracts.
• Deals with customer complaints and reclamation’s with respect to service activities.
• Keeps the service management system up to date with customer and agreement information.
• Takes care of job scheduling in own labs.
• Alert on possible sales or service leads. Seeks and exploits commercial opportunities.
• Tries to establish a long-term relationship with our suppliers and customers.
To be successful in this position, we expect the candidate to bring
• Intermediate (MBO) level or equivalent in experience.
• Some previous experience in electronic equipment and planning environment is a pre.
• (near) fluency in English & Dutch language required.
• Demonstrated ability to recognize and anticipate potential problems and commercial opportunities. Good communication skills, both oral and written.
• A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
Fortive Corporation Overview:
Fortive is a diversified industrial growth company comprised of global businesses that are recognized leaders in attractive markets. With more than $6 billion in annual revenues, Fortive’s well-known brands hold leading positions in field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation and specialty, and franchise distribution.
Fortive is headquartered in Everett, Washington and employs a team of more than 24,000 research and development, manufacturing, sales, distribution, service and administrative employees in more than 40 countries around the world. Our team grows by tackling challenges that accelerate progress and further their careers. With a culture rooted in continuous improvement, the core of our company’s operating model is the Fortive Business System. For more information please visit: www.fortive.com .
Job: Customer Service
Primary Location: Europe-Netherlands-North Brabant-Eindhoven
Req ID: FLU006858