Styron Category Sourcing Manager in Eschborn, Germany
Trinseo (NYSE: TSE) is a global materials solutions provider and manufacturer of plastics, latex binders, and synthetic rubber. We are focused on delivering innovative and sustainable solutions to help our customers create products that touch lives every day — products that are intrinsic to how we live our lives — across a wide range of end-markets, including automotive, appliances, consumer electronics, medical devices, electrical, building and construction, textile, paper and board, footwear and tires. Trinseo had approximately $4.4 billion in net sales in 2017, with 16 manufacturing sites around the world, and approximately 2,200 employees. For more information visit www.trinseo.com
For our location in Eschbornwe are looking for a full time position
Category Sourcing Manager (m/f)
In general the role supports the logistics organization and operating model.
The responsibility is
- Establish strong working relationships with functional stakeholders and jointly define and implement 3-5 year category strategies that support the needs of the function
- Lead negotiations and ensure cross functional support/approvals of agreed to commercial terms; drive successful implementation of new agreements
- Develop strong team work within the global / regional Integrated Business Services / Supply Chain organization and with the key stakeholders within the locations supported; identify leverage opportunities across the company
- Assess and manage risk profile per business / customer, including supply vulnerability assessment and translate these into strategies per mode
- Responsible for collecting and sharing market intelligence in the respective areas with functional partners to proactively identify new opportunities for service or cost savings
- Challenge existing concepts, specifications and cost budgets introducing new sourcing solutions, change agent at business level
- Lead the execution of sourcing projects against identified opportunities and subsequent development for new suppliers
- Manage key supplier relationships and performance to contracts of assigned categories mainly within region but also in support of global requirements
- Maintain and execute the best in class procurement processes, ensure proper contract administration, follow policy requirements, utilize key procurement tools, and troubleshoot issues with procurement team
You are expected to have a Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Finance and at least 7 years of work experience in a procurement related role.
Besides that we are looking for candidates who comply with following requirements:
- Trained in procurement approaches / strategies
- Demonstrated ability and experience to engage with and influence multiple key internal clients
- Demonstrated ability to handle diverse portfolio of projects across multiple spend and geographical areas
- Proficient analytical skills
- Negotiation skills in German and English
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strategic thinker with ability to execute
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork and negotiation skills
We are driven by our mission and core values to represent a remarkable company to work for. We offer the opportunity to be part of a highly innovative and dynamic globally thinking company.
Beside this we offer:
- Modern, spacious and high level working place in the attractive area of Rhein-Main with a beneficial infrastructure
- International work environment enriched by inter-acting with many different cultures locally and globally
- Empowerment to grow and to fulfill your ambitions
- Attractive salary package plus a variable yearly component
- Benefits like capital formation savings payment, company pension scheme, etc.
- Flexible working time
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application via our Recruiting Portal, for the attention of Delia Feltgen, HR Business Partner.
Trinseo Deutschland Anlagengesellschaft mbH
Location: EMEA-Germany, Eschborn