Cabot Corporation Planning Rep in Glasgow, United Kingdom
Responsible for the efficient planning and scheduling of maintenance work safely ensuring all the correct procedures, materials, tools and equipment are identified and available. Ensure that technical specifications are correct and assists purchasing.
• Ensure good working conditions and safety standards are maintained within all areas of maintenance operations.
• Ensuring the permit to work system and any other safety system (Hot Work, Confined Space, Work at Height, lifting, slinging and rigging, Braking Ground etc) are identified in planning and strictly adhered to.
• Assess risks, carryout Risk Analysis and plan corrective actions as and when required during the planning process.
• Prepares work Orders for the maintenance department.
• Coordination and quality assurance of maintenance and servicing work on the site.
• Prepares job plans / method statements, tools, materials and equipment which are necessary in the execution of preventive maintenance and small projects.
• Prepares work schedules and shifting schedule of Maintenance Technicians.
• Update the accomplished Work Request/Work Order using the Maintenance software package.
• Close coordination/communication with other departments to facilitate the maintenance repair and preventive jobs.
• Monitor the maintenance and repair based on history records and update records.
• Prepares and submits the necessary reports as required by Maintenance Manager and other reports as identified in the company’s systems and procedures.
• Ensures the proper filing of maintenance records.
• Prepare the material take off indicating the equipment’s specification, scope of work and scope of supply.
• Prepare necessary drawings. And request the necessary spare parts to Purchasing or Stores.
• Conduct meetings with contractors for project orientation, safety, RAMs reviews, project schedule and accomplishment.
• Proficiency in Computer Maintenance Management Systems. Experience of maintenance operations, shutdown and project planning and scheduling.
• CMS and MRP systems. Experience of maintenance operations, shutdown and project planning and scheduling.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Communication and inter-personal skills.
• A willingness to embrace change in our drive for continued improvements.
• HNC preferred or equivalent craft technical background.
• 3-5 years related experience.
• Industrial back ground Chemical, extractive, heavy manufacturing or similar.
Founded in 1882, Cabot Corporation (NYSE: CBT) is a global specialty chemicals and performance materials company, headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. The company is a leading provider of rubber and specialty carbons, activated carbon, inkjet colorants, cesium formate drilling fluids, fumed silica, aerogel and elastomer composites.
Requisition ID: 2019-8435
External Company URL: www.cabot-corp.com
Post End Date: 5/28/2019