Cigna Telemarketing Associate in Glasgow, United Kingdom
Cignaare one of the largest International Medical Insurers worldwide with our roots datingback over 200 years ago. With over 35,000 employees across the world andoffices in the UK, Asia, US & Middle East, we are looking to recruitexperienced Telemarketing Advisors based in our prestigious offices in the CityCentre of Glasgow
Weare looking to recruit a highly driven & passionate sales professional tojoin our fantastic organisation. We offer a competitive basic salary as well asa generous and realistic on target earning potential. In addition to this wewill also reward great performance with a discretionary annual bonus.
Thisis a very target driven role and working at Cigna as a Telesales Executiveyou'll need to bring bags of enthusiasm and a great track record in a highlycompetitive & pressurised sales environment. What’s just as important isthat you have the motivation, passion and drive to be the best.
Inthis role you will be responsible for your own database of leads. These leadswill be globally mobile individuals and your role will be to successfully communicateto these potential customers all around the world from different nationalitiesand cultures, therefore great communication skills are essential.
Weput our customers at the heart of everything we do, so your ability to engagein client relationships and successfully close deals is key within this role.This will be done through building excellent relationships with customers.
- Minimumof 3 years telesales experience
- Abilityto cross sell & upsell
- Strongability to overcome objections
- Strongcustomer focus with ability to identify and solve problems
- Stronginterpersonal skills with excellent written and verbal communication
- Abilityto exercise judgement
- Comfortablewith written communication
- Abilityto organise, prioritise and manage workflow
- Theability to work well in a team environment
Aswell as offering a fantastic salary and bonus, we also provide our employeeswith:
- Competitivepension package
- PrivateMedical Insurance
- Supportneeded to have a successful career
Primary Location: Glasgow-United Kingdom
Work Locations: 72 Gordon Street Grosvenor Building Glasgow G1 3RS
Job: Sales-Direct Sales/Acct Mgmt
Employee Status: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Full-time
Job Level: Day Job
Job Posting: Jul 12, 2018, 11:10:45 AM