Cigna Telemarketing Executive in Glasgow, United Kingdom
Cigna are one of the largest International Medical Insurers worldwide with our roots dating back over 200 years ago. With over 35,000 employees across the world and offices in the UK, Asia, US & Middle East, we are looking to recruit experienced Telemarketing Advisors based in our prestigious offices in the City Centre of Glasgow
We are looking to recruit a highly driven & passionate sales professional to join our fantastic organisation. We offer a competitive basic salary as well as a generous and realistic on target earning potential. In addition to this we will also reward great performance with a discretionary annual bonus.
This is a very target driven role and working at Cigna as a Telesales Executive you'll need to bring bags of enthusiasm and a great track record in a highly competitive & pressurised sales environment. What’s just as important is that you have the motivation, passion and drive to be the best.
In this role you will be responsible for your own database of leads. These leads will be globally mobile individuals and your role will be to successfully communicate to these potential customers all around the world from different nationalities and cultures, therefore great communication skills are essential.
We put our customers at the heart of everything we do, so your ability to engage in client relationships and successfully close deals is key within this role. This will be done through building excellent relationships with customers.
- Minimum of 3 years telesales experience
- Ability to cross sell & upsell
- Strong ability to overcome objections
- Strong customer focus with ability to identify and solve problems
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to exercise judgement
- Comfortable with written communication
- Ability to organise, prioritise and manage workflow
- The ability to work well in a team environment
As well as offering a fantastic salary and bonus, we also provide our employees with:
- Competitive pension package
- Private Medical Insurance
- Support needed to have a successful career
Primary Location: Glasgow-United Kingdom
Work Locations: 72 Gordon Street Grosvenor Building Glasgow G1 3RS
Job: Sales-Direct Sales/Acct Mgmt
Employee Status: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Full-time
Job Level: Day Job
Job Posting: Oct 19, 2018, 4:42:12 AM