Breg Facilities Maintenance Technician in Indianapolis,
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity?
We currently have an opening for a Facilities Maintenance Technician in our Indianapolis, IN office. If you are looking for a fast paced environment where you can make a difference every day, then this is the opportunity for you! S/He is responsible for the repair, maintenance of all mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic equipment and insuring that all equipment is in good working condition. Also responsible for performing routine building maintenance tasks.
Your day will be very busy… you will:
• Perform preventative maintenance (PM) on equipment.
• Perform minor plumbing maintenance (e.g. replacement or repair of leaks in drains and faucets, unclogging of drains, etc.)
• General maintenance of air conditioning and refrigeration equipment.
• Install electrical wiring and conduit as needed.
• Perform minor painting and carpentry work of the building and equipment.
• Move furniture, office equipment, heavy equipment and supplies.
• Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe work environment, assuring the safety of employees, and reporting any unsafe areas or acts in the workplace. Responsible for complying to all company policies and procedures.
The right person to join our team is...
A dependable, honest, hard-working person who enjoys teamwork and is a positive influence on others. Someone who is detail oriented, focused on accuracy and is able to multi-task and communicate effectively.
What your background will be:
• High School Diploma or equivalent and 5+ years of Facilities Maintenance experience required.
• Experience with various manufacturing powered or hand tools, welding and general fabrication skills required.
• Basic understanding of electrical, plumbing and carpentry is a plus.
• Basic computer knowledge to include web browser/internet search, Word and Excel capabilities. Technical competence includes the ability to learn new software and systems.
• The ability to read and understand schematics and assigned production schedules.
What we can offer you...
Our insurance benefits are effective the 1st of the month after your hire date.
• Medical /Dental /Vision plans • PTO (paid time off) • Holiday Pay • Life Insurance / STD / LTD
Work Schedules include….
• 9:00am – 6:00pm
Breg was awarded The National Business Research Institute (NBRI) circle of Excellence Award for employee engagement three years in a row AND Breg has been awarded as one of the Best Places to work in San Diego in 2014 by “The U-T San Diego Top Workplaces”
If you meet the requirements above and would like to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.breg.com and click on the ‘Careers’ section.
Breg is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and dedicated to a diverse work force and Drug Free work environment. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.