General Electric Lead Commercial Proposals Manager in Taipei,
Role Summary:•The Commercial Manager (CM) will be responsible for the leadership and coordination of all aspects of the ITO phase of proposal management including quality proposal and accurate costing development, risk management and mitigation, specification compliance, and issue resolution for proposals to which he/she is allocated.
Essential Responsibilities:• Ensure Policy 5.0 (R Process) is followed for each opportunity.
• Perform initial risk evaluation and determine feasibility and bid compliance concerns.
• Lead all proposal activities from initial enquiry to bid submission in timely manner.
• Coordinate with various internal teams in completing the proposal – sales, finance, execution, risk, legal, engineering, etc.
• Ensure Risk Checklist & DOA are correctly reviewed & completed for all proposals.
• Lead review to obtain pricing and terms & conditions deviation approvals where required (Regional and HQ).
• Support sales in bid strategy development and deal closing process as appropriate.
• Review, respond and negotiate terms & conditions.
• Send order acknowledgements and ensure internal order booking is completed on-time.
• Conduct formal review to identify and handover execution requirements/documents
• Upload all deal related documents to sales tools.
Qualifications/Requirements:• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
• At least 5 years of experience in industry-related commercial, tendering, application engineering, contract management or a paralegal experience.
Desired Characteristics:• Preference on study of law.
• Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
• Customer-focused mindset with proven ability to respond quickly to customer needs.
• Good coordination and influencing skills.
• Able to effectively lead and energize a multi-functional team to meet customer’s requirement.
• Ability to utilize analytical software and sales tools.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
About Us:GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.comAdditional Locations:Taiwan, Province of China;Taipei;