Danaher Corporation Sales Analyst & Coordinator in Gurgaon, India
Danaher Company Description
At Cepheid, we are passionate about improving healthcare through faster, more accurate diagnostic tests. With our GeneXpert® System, we’ve taken the most sophisticated molecular technology and packaged it into an automated, easy-to-use format that has quickly become the platform of choice worldwide. From the largest laboratories to small physician offices, our game-changing solution delivers critical answers when clinicians and patients need them most. Through strong molecular biology capabilities and ongoing product innovation, we are focused on developing tests for healthcare-associated infections, sexual health, critical infectious disease, virology, and oncology applications. Come join our vision for abetter wayand help make life better for us all! For more details, visit us atwww.cepheid.comor follow us on Twitter (@CepheidNews).
This role will be responsible for providing support to sales team by doing required analysis, record management, contract creation and sign off, tender related documentation, coordinating on sales related events / business reviews / training / development requirements / travel.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Analyzes sales related data and provides it timely to India Managing Director
o Conduct formal market analysis to identify key markets, competitor benchmarking and customer needs
o Identify right marketing metrics to track and measure marketing ROI
o Ensures correct and complete information is captured in CRM system and correct data when required
• Timely maintains and presents all documents, contracts, tenders to the required stakeholders attention and gets necessary sign offs as required
• End to end coordinates on all matters related to the sales organization – events, business review meetings, training, travel
• Coordinates and collaborates with multi-function stakeholders – customer invoicing, sales coordination, technical support so as to provide timely forecasts, reports to the Managing Director
• Prepare sales reports for dissemination to management
• Be the single point of contact in the organization for the CPTK process
Education or Experience (in years):
• Successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 years of experience working with the Sales / Business head on creating reports, analyzing data and maintaining records
• Must have ability to work proactively and seamlessly with multiple teams
•High School degree (or equivalent experience) with 0-1 year of work experience
• Must have experience to Indian market, understands Indian culture and is fluent in English and Indian languages
Knowledge and skills:
• General Profile
o Entry-level position with limited prior training or relevant work experience
o Acquires basic skills to perform routine tasks
o Work is prescribed and completed with little autonomy
o Works with either close supervision or under clearly defined procedures
• Functional Knowledge and Business Expertise
o Develops skills to perform basic activities in own job
o Understands how the assigned duties integrate with others in the team
o Has no supervisory responsibilities
• Problem Solving
o Uses existing procedures to solve straightforward problems; has limited opportunity to exercise discretion
o Impacts the accuracy of own work; receives close supervision; duties are clearly defined, and methods and tasks are described in detail
• Interpersonal Skills
o Uses communication skills and common courtesy
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Customer Support
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-India-India-HR-Gurgaon
Req ID: CEP002942
Cepheid is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.