J&J Family of Companies Regional Professional Education Associate Manager in Hangzhou, China
1.1 MAIN ACTIVITIES/TASKS:
• Working with team to contribute for Professional Education strategy development.
• Sharing the insight from view of medical perspective to Central PE team, BU in BP planning, key projects’ design.
• Making alignment of regional professional education strategy, plans and activities within organizations (including Medical Affairs and Business Unit).
• Work with other Medical Functions to develop high-quality education contents for regional education events.
• Drive internal partners to ensure Medical Education events implement successfully.
• Responsible for budget tracking and reporting to the relevant ME events. Monitor timeline and manage project to conclusion and implementation.
• Ensure all programs are in compliance with regulatory, HCC, legal guidelines, and company policies.
• PKI tracking and reporting to relative Medical Education programs (key performance indicators).
• Build the XJP/TA reputation through high-qualified regional Professional Education programs
• Establish and manage an external regional network of agencies, associations, investigators, KOLs and physicians in order to further develop and implement the Medical Education strategy within the therapy area(s).
• Provide support to EMT/MSL team in their interactions with the external scientific community, resolving issues as required.
• Continuously update the knowledge of disease management, products updates, latest developments of industry and best practices of relevant therapy areas and products
• Allocate time appropriately to conduct responsibilities and tasks such as status reports, expense reports, etc.
• Complete appraisal and provide appropriate developmental feedback for staff personnel.
• Respond in a timely manner to internal and external customer requests.
• Manage time and activities of self and staff to correspond with the annual planning calendar.
• Effectively evaluate materials and programs from appropriate vendors and in-house departments.
2.1 ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Proven skills at developing and managing varied relationships within and outside the company.
• High customer and external industry insight
• Experienced in development of educational programmes.
• Good communication skill to show PE programs value
• Skilled at understanding scientific data and translating it into effective education and communications materials.
• Organisational skills, project management, time-management skills
• Adherence to Johnson & Johnson Credo and have the right compliance mindset.
• Bachelor and above degree. Academic background with a scientific/medical or marketing degree is preferred
• 4-year or above working experience and 3-year or above Pharm industry/business experience
• 2 years or above of Marketing and/or Medical experience in the relevant therapeutic area
• A good understanding of the varying medical and marketing practices and perspectives across China, regional and overseas experience is a plus.
• Good planning and tracking skills.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
Xian-Janssen Pharmaceutical Ltd. (7043)