MasterCard Customer Service Analyst in Harrogate, United Kingdom
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Customer Service Analyst
This is for a Service Desk Analyst Shift role
Main purpose of role:
• To act as a single point of contact for internal and external customers
• To provide customers with first contact resolution where applicable
• To respond to telephone calls and emails within agreed SLAs
Key accountabilities and duties:
• Providing the single point of contact for all new incidents and queries via phone, email and fax. All contact to the Service Desk will be logged using the company’s Service Management tool
• Providing a Service Desk function for internal and external customers covering a variety of services that are provided by the business
• Providing first contact resolution when and where appropriate to customers
• Assigning incidents and queries to the correct resolver groups if they cannot be fixed first time and managing them through their lifecycle
Knowledge and expertise
Strong emphasis on delivery, with the ability to ensure that SLAs are delivered on time
Experience of a Customer Services environment
Commitment to customer service
Incident and process understanding
Knowledge of Microsoft Applications and good general computer skills
Positive can-do attitude
Experience of a Financial Services Service Desk
A self-starter, comfortable working either alone or as part of a team.
Organisational and administrative skills
ITIL foundation Certificate
ITIL Knowledge – candidate can demonstrate a good understanding of the core ITIL principles.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-79976