UBS Financial Services GRU Delivery Manager in Hyderabad, India
Your job, as the GRU Operations Delivery Manager, is to manage a team of 3 Operations Delivery Leads and ensure the daily execution of reconciliation tasks while providing operational support to internal clients in line with the GRU service catalogue.
Expert knowledge in reconciliations (Depot / Nostro, Intersystem, ETD and AVI)
Delivery of strategic projects to release capacity benefits and improve service delivery.
As the escalation face-off to GRU management and internal clients, solid network building and instilling faith and confidence are paramount to success.
You are detail oriented with proven organisational skills, able to manage time efficiently and can multi-task.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
The key tasks of your job as a GRU Operations Delivery Manager include the following:
Project Management (60% time allocation)
• Ownership and accountability for the delivery of the GRU change portfolio
• Manage the project team and provide support as necessary
• Ensure adequate resources are in place to execute project tasks
Hyderabad Reconciliations Utility Oversight (15% time allocation)
• Overall ownership for process execution of tasks in scope through GRU Operations Delivery Managers.
• Ensure client escalations are resolved as appropriate
• Escalation point of contact for onshore GRU support requests
Process Efficiency (15% time allocation)
• Actively review processes in role scope to achieve defined target reductions
• Ensure processes are aligned directly to the GRU Service Catalogue with deviations highlighted
• Be the Location point of contact and take personal accountability for delivery
Coaching & Mentoring (10% time allocation)
• Proactively supports Operations Delivery Leads in their role
• Provides insight with suggested development methods and execution modes to UBS culture and risk appetite.
Your experience and skills:
7+ years of reconciliations experience
• Project Management certified i.e. Prince 2, PMP
• Process Efficiency qualification i.e. Lean, Six Sigma
• Extensive experience of managing a team
• Detail and service oriented
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 176933BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: GRU Delivery Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: India
Function Category: Investment Banking