Continental Corporation Operations Controller (Controlling Service Center)-Iasi in Iasi, Romania
Operations Controller (Controlling Service Center)-Iasi
As an Operations Controller you:
• Will be part of a multinational team of various controlling areas;
• Learn and work in a multicultural environment, using specific financial applications and data-bases;
• Will perform operations analysis and profitability, cost analysis (cost variances), target costing or analyze financial impacts;
• Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and ensure that the reports are in accordance with defined financial guidelines and procedures;
• Prepare and review different reports for further analysis by collecting and processing data, utilizing knowledge of available sources of data and techniques;
• Ensure data quality and operational explanation of the results for the management in monthly consolidated financial reports;
• Coordinates and collaborates with world wide locations and plants to ensure forecast and budget quality.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and financial principles;
• 3 years of experience in a relevant field;
• Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills to evaluate alternatives and provide recommendations on business issues;
• Well developed written and oral communications skills;
• Ability to work in a team environment;
• Advanced writing, reading and speaking English skills.
Proficiency in the use of computer programs for:
• Accounting (Simply Accounting);
• Spreadsheets MS Office).
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2018, Continental generated preliminary sales of around €44.4 billion and currently employs around 244,000 people in 61 countries and markets.
Finance and Controlling
Automotive Divisions Central Functions