MasterCard Manager - Commercial Payments Business Development in Jakarta, Indonesia
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Manager - Commercial Payments Business Development
Manager, Business Development - Responsible for business development & sales of Commercial Payment products for assigned customers or assigned markets.
• Collaborate closely with product organization, Account Management & Market development teams
• Identify opportunities to leverage specific products in T&E, B2B & SME segment, to grow customer and MasterCard’s revenue, while meeting strategic product objectives at the Division level.
• Lead Business Development and sales of Commercial Payment products for assigned customers & markets
• Work with the Commercial Payments SEA lead in developing MasterCard’s Commercial payments sales strategy in conjunction with country business teams.
Lead Product Sales efforts covering each of the product segments like T&E, B2B & SME; focusing on strategic objectives with emphasis on driving sales, revenue and profitability
• Accountable for meeting key metrics including revenue, spends, new product sales etc.
• Work with MasterCard cross functional teams to identify new segments, product opportunities and develop value propositions to maximize penetration.
• Provide the Market and Division with regular updates on region’s activities and results
• Support the markets in coaching/developing staff as needed
All About You
• University degree with strong experience in a business development role in Commercial cards - deep knowledge of T&E, B2B & SME products and their value to customers.
• Ability to independently drive business objectives in a matrix environment. Liaise with Senior Management
• Strong quantitative & analytical skills and ability to effectively manage customer data including region data as well as financials
• Negotiation and presentation skills with Strong commercial orientation
• Team playe
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-67571