MasterCard Support Consultant in Kenilworth, South Africa
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
• Planning, QA & delivery of weekly campaigns to a retail client.
• Design, automate & QA of output procedures used to supply campaigns to the client.
• Continuous improvements, development & testing of campaign process.
• Monitoring and analyse data to identify issues, opportunities, and suggestions.
• Support analyst & consultancy teams through backend data analysis.
• Develop custom SQL reports.
• Procedure documentation of campaign process.
• Evaluate risks related to requirements implementation & testing processes for project delivery
• Engage client to gather software requirements/business rules, and ensure alignment with development teams.
• Translate stakeholder requirements into deliverables such as functional specifications, user cases, user stories, workflow/process diagrams, data flow/data model diagrams.
• Draft and maintain business requirements and align them with functional and technical requirements.
• Facilitate meetings with clients to document requirements and explore potential solutions.
• Work with client marketing and SAP teams on a weekly basis.
• Degree in a quantitative field [e.g. Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics]
• Exposure to database querying and maintenance, data process maintenance and automation, and data analysis either through university or work experience.
• Exposure to machine learning algorithms will be an added bonus.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Demonstrated programming ability in Oracle SQL.
• Experience in database design, data auditing, manipulation & cleansing.
• Data mining and data management
• Data process mapping and modelling, gap analysis & automation.
• Good analytical skills and the ability to use data to drive decisions.
• Good project management skills.
Knowledge and Skills which will be an added bonus:
• Programming in R/Python.
• Exposure to machine learning either through work experience or university.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-83158