ASML Gas and Chemical Competency Engineer in Linkou, Taiwan
- Bulk Gas Yard Management.
- Bulk Gas Supply and Distribution System (N2, O2, He, Ar)
- Special Gas Supply and Distribution System.
- Clean Dry Air Supply and Distribution System (include XCDA)
- Process Vacuum Supply and Distribution System
- Gas System, CDA and Process Vacuum Reporting, Certification, Auditing
- Responsible to generate, maintain, update the operation, emergency response and recovery each of the respective systems.
- Responsible of the reliability of the respective systems.
- Responsible of the respective systems through its complete life cycle.
- Obtain and maintain the required certification.
- Functional owner of process utilities ((X)CDA, Special, vacuum and abatement) gas on ASML premises over entire lifecycle of installation
- Ensure compliance to the regulation.
- Responsible for system operation budget and assist on consolidation to RFF Budgeting.
- Provide a stable source of gas for production use.
- Functional owner of hazardous and specific process gases on ASML premises over entire lifecycle of installation.
- Guarantee reporting for sustainability business operation.
- reduce safety risk
- Creating awareness and providing training programs for colleagues and external field engineers on gas.
Bachelor Eng. – Mechanical or Chemical Eng. or related field.
3 years of related working experience Familiar with the project Management , Office Software Suit Skill, Office Software Suit Skill and Gas cabinet techniques. Gas Operation Certification
- Technology driven
- Creative problem solving.
- Hands on and conceptual - In-depth analytical skills.
- Verbal and written in English.
- Good communication
Location: Linkou, Taiwan
Experience: 2-5 Professional
Available since: 6/12/2018
Functional area: Facility Management, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
Background: Mechanics, Electronics, Mechatronics