Ericsson Media Content Discovery Sales and Business Development in London, United Kingdom
We are now looking for someone to drive and develop our Content Discovery business further in Europe and secure short and long-term profitable business for Red Bee Media through proactive business development based on fundamental understanding of the customers’ business, operations and objectives. Actively manage and mobilize internal resources to deliver efficient and effective end to end solutions allowing a seamless transition from sales to operations. Develop both internal and external relations in order to actively contribute to making customers and Red Bee Media successful. This job role is focused on selling our Content Discovery services across multiple geographies and clients.
- Your responsibility will be to develop our content discovery business, support and drive the evolution of our offerings
- You are expected to create sales opportunities that will generate profitability sales.
- The overall goal for this role is to drive and support the Content Discovery business growth in the Broadcast, Operator and Telco and Media domain.
- You will work with our clients and prospects, a problem solver, a challenger, as the voice of Red Bee Media
- Support existing accounts with established account management function
- Build a solid internal and external network to promote services
- Develop business contacts and maintain successful customer relationships
- Work collaboratively with the account managers and product management team to map customer growth
- Meeting customers, building relationships and identifying value propositions
- Prepare, present, and negotiate commercial proposals
- Education: Bachelor of Business Administration, Master of Science or similar
- Significant experience of relationship sales and within the ICT industry
- Consultative selling skills and commercial understanding
- You will need to have customer and market insight as well as negotiation skills
- Leadership experience
- Proven track record of sales achievement and/or extensive experience in the service operator (MVPD), digital media, technology, data or television industries
- Extensive knowledge about metadata and the content discovery business
- Innovative and creative
- Social ability and interpersonal skills
- Intellectual ability and critical thinking
- Accountable and committed with a passion to win
- Perseverant and result oriented
Why is Red Bee Media a great place to work?
Red Bee Media is a leading global media services company with more than 2500 media service and broadcast experts primarily based out of 11 main service hubs around the globe. Every day, people on all continents watch television programs prepared, managed and broadcast by Red Bee Media staff. Every year, the business delivers more than 2.7 million hours of programming in more than 60 languages for nearly 600 TV channels. The Managed OTT service has more than 340 channels and over 20 000 live programming every week. Its content discovery portfolio spans more than 10 million movies and program titles, covering over 25 languages, and includes an image database covering over 90 per cent of all programming available across traditional TV, video on demand (VOD), subscription video on demand (SVOD). It provides over 230,000 hours of captioning each year – more than 100,000 hours of which is live.
Red Bee Media is part of the Ericsson Group.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United Kingdom (GB) || || London || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt;
Req ID: 237693