General Electric Staff Customer Success Manager in London, United Kingdom
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Staff Customer Success Manager for the Account Health Monitor team enables customers to accelerate time to value by providing an effortlessly predictable experience. They act as internal champion, coordinating the cross functional approach required for sustained customer success and growth. Because the CSM portfolio size is large, customer success and growth will be achieved by offering a curated journey leveraging data and technology to foster a personalised experience at scale.
Collaborate cross-functionally to shepherdcustomers through the on-boarding process by providing clear guidance about nextsteps, maintaining open lines of communication, and connecting customers to theappropriate internal resources.
Monitor health of covered accounts anddefine action plans based on account health results.
Advocate customer needs/issuescross-departmentally and program manage account escalations.
Manage customer interactions in a mannerthat establishes credibility and trust as a business advisor.
Execute growth plans at named accounts toincrease adoption/utilisation of existing offerings and demand/consumption ofnew offerings.
Achieve customer success goals including reduced customer churn, revenue expansion opportunity identification, higher customer product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall customer health scores.
·Lead the development and measurement ofkey performance indicators for identified accounts to establish a baseline aswell as continued reporting capabilities on outcomes achievement.
·Drive overall post-sales relationship withassigned accounts and engage when relevant during pre-sales activities.
• Bachelor’s Degree; Preferred in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or equivalent
• Experience in software or high tech marketing, commercial operations, sales, or service and experience in a direct customer facing role
• Must be willing to travel 30%
• Must be eligible to work unrestricted within the UK.
• Business language proficiency in French.
• Strong empathy for customers and capability for enabling profitable growth
• Proven ability to influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
• Strong executive presence
• Strong business acumen including experience working in a B2B environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Passion for team work, serving others and maintaining a positive attitude
• General urgency in execution and tendency toward speed with ability to adapt and change
• Business language proficiency in French
• Able to serve as a trusted technical advisor to maximize customer outcomes using out-of-box capabilities from our offerings and demonstrate a pragmatic capability to identify specific gaps to be filled via product roadmap or service tailoring.
• Able to communicate the fundamentals of the customers’ business; Able to develop a strategy map to show understanding of the customer’s organizational structure.
• Engages positively across multiple departments, GE businesses and customers to manage conflict and establish clarity, vision, and mutual trust in order to achieve a business goal. Models collaborative behavior to encode these behaviors among team members, fostering an environment of openness and mutual trust.
• Able to lead customers to take ownership of explaining their business problems through mutual understanding; Engages customers by creating exciting dialogue.
client engagement to further drive the pace and focus required to achieve
business priorities and uncover desired outcomes for both the customer and GE;
Continuously influences the customer to think ahead on what is needed to
acquire, deploy, and utilize the solution.
Locations: United Kingdom; London