Google Strategic Partner Development Manager, Product Partnerships (Android) in Madrid, Spain
As an Android Business Development team member, you'll help develop agreements that lead to strategic business growth. You do not just execute; you are a true thought leader who can see multiple steps ahead and identify industry trends and key influencers. Empowered to chart your own path, you will manage the process from start to finish, and also initiate discussions with potential partners, lead exploratory talks with them, negotiate agreements and manage the ongoing partner relationship.
Google’s Global Partnerships team works with a wide range of partners to bring the best of Google to power their business. The team partners with Publishers and App Developers of all sizes to promote their ad inventory, working with Google's broad range of partner solutions including AdSense, DoubleClick Platform Solutions and the Ad Exchange, across mobile, display, and video formats, helping our partners and their audiences get the most out of the web. In addition, the Partnerships team supports Google’s own product teams with essential partnerships to help power Google’s user experiences in search, maps, travel, shopping, payments and more.
- Lead all aspects of account management for all major carriers and Original Equipment Manufacturers in Spain for Android.
- Manage partnerships to deliver results and build long-term partner relationships.
- Lead and execute distribution agreements for Google services on Android devices.
- Identify and prioritize partner targets; become an expert on each target’s organization, business model, and strategic priorities.
- Work closely with other account teams at Google to develop coordinated account strategy where appropriate. Serve as ongoing Android relationship manager for agreements, to optimize value from the partnership.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in the mobile industry across mobile devices, mobile operator and/or related start-ups.
- Ability to speak and write in English and either Portuguese or Spanish fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience with mobile network operators.
- Experience with ongoing senior executive partner relationship management; ability to serve as an advocate for accounts internally and work collaboratively to identify opportunities or resolve issues.
- Ability to participate in agreement discussions and negotiate terms for strong partner alignment.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.