Kronos HR Software Implementation Consultant - bilingual FR/ENG in Montreal, Canada
HR Software Implementation Consultant - bilingual FR/ENG
Montreal - Quebec - Canada, Remote - None - None
Professional Services and Consulting
• Delivers consulting project activities, ranging from client identification through final invoicing through medium to long-term engagements requiring varied interpersonal and technical skills
• Technical responsibilities include problem identification, system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training, and solution deployment
• Project management activities include interaction with company and client managers and cost/schedule monitoring
• May have some financial responsibilities including project cost estimating, proposal generation, and invoicing
• May participate in sales and proposal presentations in addition to completing ongoing team account activities
• Identifies additional product/services opportunities in customer organization.
• Customizes, configures, and implements commercial software products, such as customer relationship management (CRM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
• Works as an individual or within a team on custom software consulting projects to meet specific customer requirements
• May include support, maintenance, and administration
• Works directly with the client and may travel to the client site.
• Serves as pre-sales support specialist when needed
• Operates under moderate supervision
• Usually reports to the Director/Manager of Software Product Consulting
• Bachelor Degree: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, or Related
• Solid interpersonal skills to interface with co-workers and customers.
• Ability to manage specific tasks to completion with minimal direction.
• Ability to collaborate with clients, identify engagement follow-on opportunities, and have a strong desire to excel.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Prior experience with pay rules and interpreting collective bargaining agreements as they pertain to capturing time in the workplace is considered an asset
• Flexibility to travel as needed up to 25%.
• Mandatory requirement - Must be bilingual (French and English, oral and written)
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.