Kronos Lead Software QA Engineer in Noida, India
Lead Software QA Engineer
Noida - None - India
Kronos Noida is hiring software professionals who are high on energy, enthusiastic and eager to work on cutting-edge technology. As a Quality Assurance, one will be expected to follow the modern test methodologies and processes throughout the software development life cycle. The candidate must demonstrate good analytical abilities, attention to detail, and strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Work closely with engineering team to design, test and deliver Kronos Workforce applications
• Identify, develop, document and execute test scenarios/test cases to ensure quality product releases and compliance to requirements
• Ensure all tests are automated using the technology and framework implemented for the project
• Ensure automation test suites are executed and maintained for any product, script updates
• Should have good knowledge and experience of functional testing, automation, reporting defects along with root cause, trouble shooting skills
• Growing the technical knowledge & expertise of the team
• Responsible & Accountable for the quality of the product for the project
• Graduate degree in Computer Sc./Engineering from top colleges of state universities and other good engineering institutes with 60% throughout academics
• 5 – 8 Years of IT industry experience working with product companies and top tier service level organization
• Experience with software test automation tool(s) like UFT or Web driver, Selenium using frameworks and descriptive programming will be an added advantage
• Good experience in test management tools like ALM, JIRA
•Process-oriented with high attention to detail and good follow-through
•Excellent problem solving and decision making abilities
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.