Mentor, A Siemens Business Senior Member Technical Staff - 8608 in Noida, India
Senior Member Technical Staff - 8608
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Senior Member Technical Staff - 8608
Job Location: India - Noida
Job Category: R&D/Software Engineering
About the group: Calypto System Design R&D group.
CSD works on cutting edge tools like Catapult, SLEC & Power-pro. The Product Validation team ensures the quality is state of the art.
The team works on High-level synthesis and Formal Verification. We are a team driven with lots of energy, synergy and passion.
Responsible for understanding features from R&D, develop test plan, create test cases and find bugs. Look at all incoming bugs from customer and do the first-level analysis of the issue. Upkeep of regressions and create automated scripts to ensure smooth functioning.
Job-Duties: Seeking a highly motivated, ambitious Validation engineer who’s interested in working on the tools which make the future of automation industry, at CSD Division.
• Understanding the tool and understanding the user’s expectations to bring out the best of the tool.
• Development of test plan and writing test cases.
• Finding as many bugs in-house as possible, providing a bug-free tool and a great experience to the user.
• Writing scripts to automate daily activities.
• Hands-on knowledge of C/C++
• Basics of Verilog/VHDL
• Knowledge of one of the scripting languages like Perl, Tcl, Python.
• Experience with LINUX platforms.
• Good problem solving and analytical skills.
• Self-motivated and logical thinker.
• Team player
• Good presentation and communication skills to talk to teams cross-geographies.
• Hard working, sincere and committed to work
• Take feedback constructively
Education: B.Tech or M.Tech in EE/ECE/CSE from a reputed engineering college.
Experience: 5+ years