Capgemini BI/DW Production Support - MSTR/Tableau - Lead - Brampton in ON, Canada
• Having 6-8 yrs of experience in BI reporting (MicroStrategy)
Experience in providing complex and challenging support for MicroStrategy’s Business Intelligence product suite and its underlying technologies
• Should be having good knowledge on data warehousing and MicroStrategy BI tool
• Ability to have close interaction with business and understand their business functionalities
• Expertise in providing creative and sophisticated solutions to problems reported while using MicroStrategy’s product suite through analytical talent and strong troubleshooting abilities
• Have had hands-on and current experience in MSTR latest versions (9.x/10.x)
• Should have good experience on MicroStrategy public objects like Filter, Metrics, Prompts, Reports, Intelligent cubes, Standard/Ad-hoc reports, Documents, Dashboards/Dossiers.
• Should have good knowledge on Report services & OLAP services
• Good wireframing, designing and building dashboards
• Should have experience at SQL's to understand problems
• Good Communication skills, both written and verbal
• Working in onshore-offshore model.
- Knowledge on Power BI and Tableu
• Provide multi-tiered application support including - incident management, user, application and data issues, system availability and maintenance, including 24/7 rotating on call responsibilities as assigned
• Develop, maintain and communicate best practices and standards
• Create enhance and support report objects, metrics, filters, prompts, issues related to ACL’s.. etc as needed
• Collaborate with cross functional BI team members and end users to define requirements and reporting specifications and provide technical assistance
• Deliver required documentation for build, and support responsibilities, including architecture and data flow diagrams
• Interacting with business leaders to understand business strategy, conditions, and being able to frame problems.
• Support the reporting needs of business partners in a timely and professional manner.
• Work with software vendors to open defects, log issues and seek resolutions and/or patches
• Provisioning and implementation of fixes to production defects and making light enhancements
• Handling MicroStrategy deliverable end to end troubleshooting and performance tuning
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design. Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing. You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience. You are seen as active member within technology communities.
• Qualification: 6-8 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role), Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: SE level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Must have experience in Package Configuration.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Title: BI/DW Production Support - MSTR/Tableau - Lead - Brampton
Requisition ID: 043101