SAP Procure To Pay Associate (part-time, DPC) Job in Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 189954
Work Area: Finance
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Successful candidate will be responsible for timely and accurate fulfillment of various tasks in areas of processing of incoming vendor invoices.
• Vendor accounts maintenance, incl. open items management
• Posting of incoming vendor invoices
• Vendor statement reconciliation
• Conduction of account closing procedures for accounts payable
• Responses to client queries (internal and external)
• Close cooperation and communication with internal customers and SAP subsidiaries
• Work experience in accounting/finance preferred
• Work experience in Shared Service Center is an advantage
• Experience with SAP system is an advantage
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Minimum upper-intermediate written and spoken English
• Certificate of Secondary Education at the minimum
• Business or accounting education is an advantage
• A strong will to deliver excellent quality
• Continuous improvement of technical skills and efficiency
• Responsive and customer focus with a proactive approach
• Ability to work in international teams and environment
• Good command of MS Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
• Various and interesting work in brand new fancy offices directly at metro Nove Butovice
• We believe every employee is a talent and we want to reach your full potential
• Interesting non-working activities (volunteering, charity, sport events...)
• Opportunities for professional growth in Financial field
Yearly bonuses, sick days paid and sick leaves fully refunded, flexible start/end of working hours, contributions to the pension/life insurance, meal tickets/ catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport/culture/ leisure, sick day, Home office work (subject to managers approval), generous shares program, etc.
We are creating our future together by having moved to the brand new and ultra-modern Metronom office building directly above the Nove Butovice metro station. The location encompasses SAP's vision for the perfect work-life balance by featuring a cinema, uniquely decorated relaxation rooms, free gym & fitness studio, parents' and kids' room, and many more exciting amenities.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations :