Credit Suisse Credit Risk Reporter # 113071 in Pune, India
The RFDAR function organization will assume responsibility for the data, production and reporting elements of our capital reporting deliverables, accountable for the accuracy and timeliness of input provided for reporting purposes.
The RFDP group is part of RFDAR.
The teams within RFDP are
• Exposure Moves Analysis (EMA) team which validates credit risk exposure variances for daily and monthly and adjusts exposure for CRM and for the purpose of regulatory RWA and Capital reporting to PRA and FINMA.
• Scenarios Exposure Analysis (SEA) team which validates scenarios exposure variances for monthly reporting and ad hoc issues on scenarios exposure calculations.
• PE moves validation team is aimed to validate & explain exposure moves and breaches on daily /monthly basis and provide trend report, commentary & indicative adjustments to exposures to credit risk managers and Credit risk reporting.
MAIN DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE:
The CRC team is seeking to recruit an ENO to manage a part of the Scenarios Exposure Validation team.
• Understand end-to-end data flow and functioning logic of our proprietary Credit Risk Management tools
• Actively participate in working group/steering committees of key regulatory projects and BAU releases to understand exposure impacts and cascade to team
• In instances where data/methodology issues are identified, liaise with partner teams on acceptance and prioritization of the required remediation work.
• Manage the book of work on strategic remediation tasks and set targets on closures and ageing.
• Provide weekly and monthly analysis of the scenario risk measures to correctly reflect IB credit risk profile per Basel II & III norms
• Provide reasonable commentary for movements in risk measures
• Provide indicative estimates of Stressed MtM, EAD, EEPE to Credit officers, RWA management and business teams, CRM and CRR when the risk engine fails to capture exposure profiles accurately, using advanced simulation tools and models for factor based, sensitivity based (Historical simulation) and Monte Carlo (Taylor series approximation and/or Partial revaluation) risk calculators
• Manage efficient resource allocation to ensure optimum turnaround time to stakeholders
• Ensure process documentation and updating the QRA handbook, and other knowledge/training documents
• Conduct training sessions in respective SME areas and ensure knowledge sharing amongst team members
• Identify opportunities and facilitate continuous knowledge building through interaction with CRO partner and stakeholder teams
• Roll out appropriate mentorship programs for new joiners – develop senior members’ skills to mentor new hires
• Actively participate in hiring process
• Build strong relationships with stakeholders and manage their expectations on quality of deliverables
• Collaborate closely with partner teams to develop solutions
• Challenge status quo and build strategies to improve workflows and achieve more efficiency, demonstrate significant initiative beyond BAU areas of responsibility
• Maintain the highest standards of professionalism and principled behavior and be a role model to your team
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
Graduate or Post-Graduate in Finance/Statistics/Economics/Sciences/Engineering/Mathematics
Upto 3 years of work experience in Credit Risk or related control function, with good product knowledge and good understanding of Risk management tools and techniques
TECHNICAL/BUSINESS SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
• Strong analytical skills to identify the scope of issues and ability to provide appropriate solutions
• Good knowledge of financial products across various asset classes
• Good knowledge of risk management principles and risk measurement methodologies
Ability to work around complex data systems
• Basel Norms
• SQL Knowledge
• Excel/VBA Knowledge
• Strong people leadership experience
• Strong presentation and communication skills, especially with stakeholder groups, including senior management face-off
• Stakeholder management experience
Job: *Risk Management
Title: Credit Risk Reporter # 113071
Requisition ID: 113071