Mentor, A Siemens Business Full Stack Developer - 10121 in Rehovot, Israel
Full Stack Developer - 10121
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Full Stack Developer - 10121
Job Location: Valor - Rehovot
Job Category: R&D/Software Engineering
Full stack developer (ASP.NET MVC/Core, Angular 2+) in MM team
Mentor Graphics (Siemens Software) is a worldwide technology leader in electronic design automation (EDA). The company offers innovative products and solutions that help engineers overcome the design manufacturing challenges they face in the increasingly complex worlds.
We are looking for people who want to influence, build, learn and deliver exceptional software. Our ideal candidate loves to work in an agile fashion and builds great architecture and design to take the company years ahead.
We are looking for an exceptional full stack developer to join our Material Management team and take a key role in building our brand new, next generation, web based solution. Material Management optimizes material warehousing and replenishment to production lines in production factories cross industries, using a set of predictions and algorithms. We are now in preliminary design stages of porting our solution to the latest tech stack, namely ASP.NET Core, Angular 8 and AWS
Our full stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development. You’ll be working alongside other developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our services and application suite.
You will be expected to contribute ideas, concepts, best practices, code reviews, and code development to deliver on tight timelines in a fast paced enterprise software development environment. You should be able to embrace developing software for performance, scale, quality, security, and lowest cost.
• Take a significant role in designing our brand new advanced web solution, client and server sides, for best user experience
• Participate in the full development cycle and impact on requirement definitions, design, implementation, unit testing and shipping
• Participate in choosing the technology and frameworks used in our system
• Show it works (write tests)
• Deliver to production
• Ace coder
• At least 5 years of experience in C# and .NET framework (.NET Core – advantage)
• At least 3 years of experience in ASP.NET MVC 5 and Web API (ASP.NET Core - advantage)
• Good understanding of SQL and ORM (Entity Framework – advantage)
• Good understanding of algorithms and ability to design and improve them
• Cloud knowledge (AWS – advantage)
• Good architectural skills (microservices – advantage)
• Thorough knowledge in OOP/OOD
• Good understanding of multi-threading concepts and understanding of .NET’s concurrent programming techniques
• Enthusiastic about programming as we are
• A team player and have a positive spirit
• B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent from well-known university