Symantec Territory Account Manager in Remote, United Arab Emirates
· Field Sales rep accountable for Driving new Business and Quota in assigned commercial territory
· Develop territory sales plan, including new business sales forecast and opportunity coverage
· Drive New Business on focus accounts alongside scaling Symantec’s coverage across the territory.
· Lead a virtual team including Inside Sales Representatives & Business development personnel for the territory
· Work with Partner Sales teams to drive partner–led new opportunity selling (partner opportunity registration)
· Focus on driving the sustainable growth of the territory + focus accounts and achievement of personal, team and company objectives and performance metrics
· Build coverage plan for assigned territory, team and Partner to drive achievements of business goals aligned to the overall strategy, across all business channels
· Identifying and pursuing opportunities to expand consumer business activities
· Virtual co-ordination of territory team (ITO,ISR,ISO,iCAM)
· Accurately maintain opportunities in SFDC pipeline to drive reliable and realistic forecasting.
· Proven track record account quota achievement and hunting new accounts
· Proven background and experience in the IT Software industry
· A strategic sales individual, able to quickly identify business needs and deliver results
· Virtual sales team leadership and develop relationships with key partners
· Delivers accurate and reliable forecasts
· Experience in Security Sales/Market
· Strategic thinker with the ability to execute and focus
· Presence and credibility with the ability to influence
· Demonstrates passion and enthusiasm and the ability to motivate
· Self-confidence which translates well for customers, partners and colleagues at CEO level
· Ability to engage and leverage internal resources cross functionally
· Strives for continual self-development and growth
· Innovative and able to plan and present in an articulate and persuasive manner
· Holds self-accountable
· Excellent and credible presentation skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· Customer Network (track records) on Hidden Champions
· Security sales + Know how in industry
· Channel sales experience is a necessity
· Fluency in English in required
· A degree or equivalent is essential
· Excellent presentation and communication skills
· Strong achievement against quota
· Success factors include business acumen, directing others, planning, action oriented, dealing with ambiguity
· Pipe generation
· Account penetration
· Forecast accuracy
Symantec is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Symantec Corporation (NASDAQ: SYMC), a global leader in cybersecurity, operates one of the world’s largest cyber intelligence networks allowing organizations, governments, and people to secure their most important data wherever it lives. Enterprises across the world rely on Symantec for integrated cyber defense against sophisticated attacks across endpoints, infrastructure, and cloud. More than 50 million people and families rely on Symantec’s Norton and LifeLock Digital Safety Platform to help protect their personal information, devices, home networks, and identities at home and across their devices.
Relentlessly protect the world’s information. Make a difference at Symantec. Across the globe, we are an ‘essential’ partner to both consumers and businesses of all sizes. We combine our talents, our brains, and our creative energy to reinforce our place as a world-class technical community.
Our most critical asset at Symantec is the talent we hire - you! We look for people who have a desire to excel and reflect our values: Innovation, Action, Customer-Driven, and Trust. We recognize that every opening in our company is a chance to increase Symantec's competitive advantage, and we are willing to invest in you in order to win.
Symantec is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Symantec will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Symantec, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact HR Service Exchange at https://symantec.service-now.com/hrp/ .
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Symantec Corporation are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf to find out more.