Honeywell Human Resources Manager in San Luis Potosi, Mexico
Human Resources Manager
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Lead HR strategies for our [insert manufacturing facility/organization]. You will partner with cross-functional teams and leaders to broker HR services and actively engage in staffing, organizational development and talent management. You will build upon and rely on your HR functional expertise and effectiveness to align critical human resources principles with business objectives.
Increase the overall performance of the organization by creating strong interactive partnerships with client groups
Build a workforce that creates a competitive advantage by recruiting, developing and retaining top talent
Drive continuous improvement and lead change in a premiere Human Resources organization
20 Drive organizational effectiveness
20 Lead change
20 Manage talent
20 Build relationships and broker services
20 Lead training and development
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree
- Significant Human Resources experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment
- Previously demonstrated leadership skills
- Ability to find the correct balance between demand and capacity when establishing priorities for the organization.
- Ability artfully convey even subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD31392
- Category: Human Resources
- Location: Av. Salvador Nava Martinez 3125, San Luis Potosi, SLP 78260 MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.