Colgate Customer Development Manager (Sao Paulo) in Sao Paulo, Brazil
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sorriso, Kolynos, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sanex, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet, Hill’s Prescription Diet and Hill’s Ideal Balance.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site athttp://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visithttp://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill's and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Location: Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
No Relocation Assistance Offered
Manage sales activities and business management in your area, acting throughout the supply chain, promoting collaborative work in partnership with the various areas and departments of the company, ensuring efficient management of its Customers delivering sustainable and profitable sales growth , actively participating in the implementation of the CIA guidelines and strategies both in relation to the exposure and sale of the products and the action plans that result in volume and profitability according to the company's general business plan. Follow the activities of the competitors to recommend possible corrective actions in sales plans and policies.
Description of activities
Monitoring and Business Development:
• Build relationships with key decision makers of the customer (s) or RE (s) at the regional and / or store level, as well as manage the Customers under their responsibility.
• Negotiation and coaching of the team (Negotiation and implementation of price lists, sell out activities, exhibitions, planograms, promotions as well as execution in the POS, etc.) at the regional, office and / or store level.
• Implementation and maintenance of the strategies and planograms of Management of category in partnership with the client (s).
• Coordination of special events in collaboration with Shopper Development Manager (Trade Marketing).
• Work in partnership with CS & L to track requests, troubleshoot, and achieve customer-level KPI.
• Work with logistics and demand planning to ensure product availability for timely and complete deliveries.
• Sales follow-up and distribution performance of the recommended portfolio for each ER, and especially ensure team focus on new products, as well as take the appropriate measures to provide continuous improvement.
• Monitor the activities of competitors by providing information, which is public, assisting the CIA in the definition of strategic plans and decision making.
• Ensure that the financial controls of its sales executives are efficient, ensure their accuracy, and become directly involved in monitoring the accounts under their responsibility.
• Ensure perfect documentation of all reports and financial statements ensuring compliance with Colgate policies.
• Analysis of P & L and investment management in order to guarantee better efficiency and control of GTN.
• Cost management of your team, ensuring better utilization of resources allocated to CIA operating expenses.
Store execution management
• Visit stores regularly to identify opportunities for improvement, as well as follow the work of the implementation team.
• Work with SDM to develop tools, merchandising materials, and programs to effectively manage Colgate's business by driving increased sales.
• Supervise the consistent and accurate collection of data related to 5Ps in order to allow performance monitoring versus objectives.
• Operational problem solving at headquarters or regional offices / stores
CBP - process of demand planning and strategic business management
• Participate actively in the planning process of the volumes to be sold as well as pre / post-evaluation of investment impacts.
• Development of long-term plans (12 months) within a "win-win" concept seeking to increase sales, volume and profitability incorporating the objectives and strategies of customers.
• Develop and implement joint business plans with Clients in your area.
• Upgrade, tailor customer plans to reflect any changes in retail environments and Shopper behavior.
• Identifies insights from post-evaluation analyzes and incorporates learning into the future client / ER strategy
CBP - Execution in Customers
• Approve with clients the implementation of activities focused on the 5Ps, as well as monitor the execution and evaluate the results later.
• Identify the possible internal or external causes of any possible poor performance of the action plans.
• Fluent Portuguese
• Advanced English
• 2/3 years of experience in leadership positions in the Commercial area
• Office pack
• Strategic thought
• Analysis and decision-making
• Advanced knowledge of the entire supply chain (Supply chain)
• Presentation techniques
• Business and Financial Analysis
• Promotional Effectiveness
• Field Performance
• Go-to-Market Understanding
• Effective Communication
• Team work
• Be the example
• Delivery of exceptional results
• Inspire leadership in all
• Planning and prioritization
• Analytical Thinking
• Customer orientation
• Customer Engagement
• Running focus
• Business experience
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply to work with us using this online application. Attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process.
Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.