General Electric Advanced Lead Engineer - Electronic Hardware in Shanghai, China
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Advanced Lead Engineer demonstrates leadership in communicating business goals/programs/processes for an area or business segment. Has the experience or expertise to solve problems. Able to develop and execute objectives for self and others. This role has the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals.
• Be responsible for the design and development of electronic hardware including but not limited to embedded control, sensor/actuator data accumulator/dispatcher and communication systems.
• Be responsible for the planning and on-time execution of design and development activities, and be accountable for project deliverables.
• Be responsible for design verification/validation and engineering reviews.
• Be responsible for the virtual/physical analysis and optimization of hardware design through functional/reliability modeling, DC/AC analysis, electrical/thermal stress analysis, design derating, failure mode and effect analysis, high speed signal/power integrity analysis, EMC analysis and required simulations/predictions.
• Provide support to sourcing, supplier quality, manufacturing and service organization as requested.
• Master’s degree or above in Electronic/Electrical Engineering or related fields with minimum 5 years of working experience or Bachelor’s degree with minimum 10 years of experience.
• Solid skills and traceable experiences with analog/digital/mixed-signal design, design analysis and required software/hardware tools and equipment.
• Good written/spoken English and presentation skills.
• Hands on Experience with Digital Design, Circuit Analysis, Schematics Design, Schematics Layout/Capture.
• Digital Design – DDR2/3 memories, FLASH, Ethernet, USB, UART,PCI/PCIe design/interface and signal integrity consideration
• Knowledge of Analog Design and FPGA Design, IP added advantage.
Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams. Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
Locations: China; ShangHai; Shanghai