Ubisoft Marketing Artist in Shanghai, China
· Create assets for our games’ websites, social media, and other external communication.
· Create 2d assets to support our marketing and PR initiatives – ad creatives, posters, presentation sheets, t-shirt designs, mock ups, etc.
· Create video assets for marketing trailers, community videos and streaming.
· Retouching. Manipulate image composition, and perform basic paint overs when necessary.
· Maintain knowledge of digital media requirements for social platforms.
· Navigate game clients and editors to compose, frame, and capture high-quality screenshots.
· A minimum of 2-3 years’ professional experience in a comparable graphic design or artist position
· High levels of creativity, and demonstrated ability to generate innovative designs
· Exceptional eye for composition, contrast, and color
· Advanced knowledge of Adobe Master Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator
· Some knowledge of video editing with After Effects and Adobe Premiere, or equivalent software
· Able to work well in a collaborative team environment, and within an iterative design process
· At least basic English communication skills – Oral and Written (advanced English is a plus)
· Organized and able to work to deadlines
· Knowledge and passion for video games
The ideal candidate is able to leverage the art style of our games to create a wide range of assets on multiple mediums, including but not limited to web graphics, social media, ad creatives, photography, posters and videos. This artist must be versatile in working with and manipulating already-created art assets into polished, usable formats across the same wide range of mediums. Additionally, he must be flexible and enjoy working on a variety of different games and projects.
· Knowledge and passion for movies, graphic novels, and other elements of pop culture
· Prior experience with the game industry or in a video game studio
· Knowledge of marketing and social media platforms
· Working with 3D game assets, produce hi-resolution renders
· Experience and skills with web design & Flash
· Traditional art skills, drawing