Google Product Manager in Shanghai, China
At Google, we put our users first. From innovative software products like Gmail, YouTube, Chrome, Street View to pioneering mobile devices like the Android, we build products that organize the world's information and make it universally accessible to our users. The Product Management team works closely with our engineers to guide products from conception to launch. As part of the Product Management team, you bridge the technical and business worlds as you design services that our customers love. You'll work with Googlers from Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Finance, to name just a few. You have a bias toward action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at Google speed. As a Product Manager, you will be part of shaping Google's next moonshot.
Making the world's information universally accessible and useful doesn't stop at the desktop. The Mobile team builds tools to get you the information you need no matter where you are. Android has become the world's most popular mobile ecosystem, powering billions of devices, from smartphones to tablets, watches to TVs and everything in between. Whether adding to the core Android experience, forging new markets for digital content, creating immersive and portable versions of our products or managing relationships with a global community of developers, the Mobile team is giving you Google on the go.
- Define and execute your technical product vision and strategy.
- Manage the technical product design life-cycle from idea inception to product launch.
- Work closely with Engineering and Business teams across Google to create and launch features and products.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience working in a product management or product design capacity.
- Experience in developing mobile applications and related internet technologies.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Knowledge of Greater China internet industry and product market.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals in an innovative and fast paced environment.
- Ability to articulate product vision in your area, documenting both short-term plans and long-term strategy.
- Ability to collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions.
- Excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.