Vectrus GFEBS Data Analyst in Stuttgart, Germany
Responsibleto ensure all data in General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS) isentered and processed correctly. Shall routinely generate GFEBS reports andanalyze data for compliance, accuracy and duplication.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES: .
- Ensure all data in GFEBS is entered and processedcorrectly.
- Must perform in-depth analysis of maintenance data,financial data and work order data.
- Create large sets of organization data related toall contractual and maintenance tasks by consolidating data from GFEBS andother sources.
- Daily data validation to identify data correctionsnecessary prior to closing work orders and invoicing the customer.
- Routinely generate GFEBS reports in excel formatand analyze data for compliance, accuracy and duplication of work (PMO versusDMO, and OWO).
- Report work execution, performance, and financialmetrics: order status, material and equipment inventory, invoices, teamperformance.
- Data presentation and explanation of results tohigher commands.
- Work in conjunction with different teams to ensureall pertinent data and status updates are in GFEBS.
- Ensure all GFEBS users understand the data theyenter and how to enter the data correctly.
- Provide innovative solutions to reporting andmeeting above requirements..
- Mustbe able to obtain and maintain a base entry pass for US Military installations.
- Mustbe able to obtain and maintain a German work permit.
MATERIAL & EQUIPMENTDIRECTLY USED:
Advancedlevel Excel data analysis.
Theworking environment is in an office location; in some instances, may need tovisit different work site locations. Position could be subject to exposure toheat, cold, dust, noise, chemicals, and could include overtime or shift work. Alljob duties will include performing the requirements under time and resourcesconstraints, and in difficult surroundings.
Work may requirestooping, climbing, prolonged standing, prolonged sitting, and working with orin areas where a potential exists for exposure to physical dangers andhazardous agents. May be required to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- High School diploma or Foreign Country Equivalent. Note: REQUIRED not desired.
- Shall be able to read and write in English at the proficiency level 4
- Prior experience with the Government Fund EnterpriseBusiness System (GFEBS) is a plus, but not required.
- Documented three (3) years of experience in the SAPenvironment as BI Analyst, creating a large set of organization data, fastbusiness process reports, analyzing the various data (customer, suppliers,invoices, equipment, etc.) and internal activities.
- Strong functional working knowledge of GFEBS iDOC error resolution and GFEBs Business intelligence data extraction.
- Strong Microsoft office skills, including theability to create pivot tables and presentations is required.
SUPERVISION: Close supervision
Job: Business Development
Title: GFEBS Data Analyst
Requisition ID: PEN001645
Clearance Level required at Start Date: No Clearance Required
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This%0Acommitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage%0Adifferences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity/%0AAffirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race.