Honeywell Financial and Planning Analyst in Sydney, Australia
Financial and Planning Analyst
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
We are seeking to appoint an experienced Financial and Planning Analyst based at our office in Baulkham hills. In this role, you will partner with Honeywell’s Pacific businesses and contribute to our business growth by maintaining our financial model and identifying area of opportunities through data analysis.
You will be responsible for all FP&A matters for Product business in HBT Pacific ensuring robust analysis and overview to Management on Financials performance on a weekly / monthly and quarterly basis. The role will lead the overall STRAP / AOP / Forecast process and ensure solid midterm and short range outlooks are provided with robust and clear KPI’s to assess business performance.
25 Financial projections
25 Drive compliance
25 Drive continuous improvement
25 Maintain process documentation
YOU MUST HAVE
- Extensive experience in Accounting/Finance with strong knowledge of Commercial / Operations finance & Financial Planning & Analysis.
- Ability to develop strong partnerships within and outside of finance irrespective of reporting lines.
- Excellent influencing skills.
- Strong project management skills with demonstrated track record.
- Excellent knowledge of all key Financial processes and sub functions incl. ISC
- Strong analytical skills to enable business decisions. Ability to apply sound judgement to business analysis and drive results within a cross-functional team.
- Excellent skills with Excel / VBA.
- Experience in Navision and Hyperion.
- Strong process improvement and implementation track record.
CPA, MBA (Finance), Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or closely related discipline.
Experience in a manufacturing environment or an ISC Finance function.
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD30973
- Category: Finance
- Location: 9 Columbia Way, Baulkham Hills, NSW, Sydney, NSW 2153 AUS
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.