EFI Team Lead, Packaging Customer Success in UK, United Kingdom
Team Lead, Packaging Customer Success
Tracking #: 4790
Location: UK, Dronfield
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , WE are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
At EFI we strive for world class customer excellence and to help us get there we are restructuring our Global Customer Success Team with the introduction of a new position to support our customer base across the globe. We are continuously improving our customer experience and cross team collaboration, we are looking for a Team Lead to champion this, demonstrating they are a team player, self-motivated, an advocate of change, can embrace adversity and has a customer success mentality.
The Customer Success Team Lead will assist the Global Customer Success Manager in the leadership of the highly motivated and busy Packaging Customer Success Team, providing high class service using EFI support methodology to resolve customer issues on a timely basis working to agreed SLA agreements and providing a right first-time resolution. With a firm customer centric ethos, you will champion the customer experience and lead the way in delivering the difference for our customers to ensure ongoing customer retention and satisfaction.
- Knowing and representing customer’s specific business and operational needs.
- Providing account sponsorship for defined accounts during support organization incubation in emerging markets
- Evolving support practices and methodologies in markets EFI already operating in
- Establishing and maintaining key metrics to manage the segment customer health and satisfaction
Work with the Customer Success Manager to handle customer escalations, as required, in accordance with the defined processes
Supporting the Global Customer Success manager to provide a complete and concise Monthly Operations Review (MOR), with four areas of focus:
- Customer health, including Focus, Reference, Top35 and Sales Pipeline accounts
- Financial health of Enterprise Productivity Packaging & Corrugated Suite maintenance contracts, revenue and GM
- Partner with the sales teams in their region(s) in support of sales activities
- Co-ordinating activities of the department: running daily meetings, assessing and re-allocating workload
- Ensure the coaching, development and leadership of EMEA and APAC customer success support team
- Gather feedback from customers, study other customer success programs and analyze customer data to identify the best practices
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing team to build Customer testimonials and referrals
- Anticipate Customers’ requirements and possible challenges - make our customers successful! Promote the Company’s services (enhancements / updates / new initiatives / maintenance) through the relationships you have nurtured within the Account
- Provide application support and incremental services on the Packaging Suite software
- Cross team collaboration to help diagnose and resolve software issues
- Work closely with R&D & Product Management ensure high solution quality
- Contribute to solutions communicated through knowledge base and FAQs
- Report software improvement opportunities to Product Management
- Represent Packaging EPS customer success at all relevant customer-facing events for their region(s)
Education and experience requirements
- Market-specific domain expertise and experience, either as a customer or a vendor in the Packaging space
- Degree, or higher diploma or equivalent experience in one of the following disciplines: Operations Mgmt., ERP/MIS administration, Preferably Packaging experience, CSR, order management, procurement, business process mgmt.
- Proven track record of excellent customer advocacy
Relevant skills & knowledge
- Proven leadership skills
- Demonstrated technical, component or workflow proficiency with EFI’s Enterprise Productivity Software
- Experience and success working in a fast-paced matrix organization
- Proven experience to collaborate across functions and geographies
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Confidence in talking direct to client contacts at all levels
- Highly self-directed - ability to identify issues with component or personnel and take action to resolve
- General computing skills, including email and internet-based navigation
- Additional language skills a plus
Skills & Knowledge
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a software support environment
- Sound knowledge of support processes
- Excellent communication and customer-relationship building skills
- Strong knowledge of Printing and Packaging industry and processes
- Strong problem-solver
- English spoken, additional Language skills in French, Dutch, German or Spanish would be an advantage but not essential.
- Communicate ideas and thoughts effectively to distributed cross-functional teams
- Effective issue tracking and administration to resolution
- Ability to translate reported issues into practical software tests and scenarios
- Great organizational and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn and desire to develop management skills further
- Ability to work with minimal guidance in a fast-paced environment
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.